Thursday, July 3, 2008

The words are the same...

and that's the important part." - Robert Zimmerman

Anyways,

Today I got sort of finished on something that I've been working on but can't quite reveal it yet. Oooh mystery! Pictures to come very soon. I did so while severly rocking out to the Simon and Garfunkel and Van Halen LPs I got yesterday.

It's funny, now that I have a blog I thought that I would have more to say, but I've been a bit dry lately.

And I thought I should post this:

Muto - An Ambiguous Animation Painted on Public Walls
http://www.blublu.org/sito/video/muto.htm

3 comments:

sneary said...

the most awsum thing you've seen in awhile right? a teacher of mine at aip had posted the link on her blog and i lost my mind!

Chris Wallis said...

Seriously, it was absolutely incredible. I don't even know how to explain it.

Unknown said...

the thing you got finished is super incredible!! thanks.