Sunday, July 13, 2008

Vanished from my hand...

Today ended well, much better than it had begun but not nearly as good as last night. All my friends had come up for my birthday party and they are all very, very much appreciated, and even more so is Angel for throwing the whole shindig (even if she made everyone sing me happy birthday.) Everyone was safe and nothing too bad happened so all in all I do believe the party was a success!

And thank you to everyone who wished me happy birthday and all that. It was extremely nice of everyone. Birthdays always give you a chance to recount your friends.

Going to work today wasn't fun, and it's going to suck tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after, and after that, and so on and so on...it's making all the days run together and become almost meaningless. But I did draw a picture of Mr. Zimmerman that I believe is the best thing I have ever drawn (which isn't saying much).


His lips make him look he was in KISS and the centering of his face needs work but other than that it isn't bad I don't think.

I need to make time to watch that Woody Guthrie DVD I bought. It's on the floor staring at me.

Oh! I almost forgot! The show at The Nervous Dog went well. I did okay by me, Hayden Calling played a good set, and the rest of the show I spent in the parking lot discussing the current and past trends in the music business. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of Hayden Calling or anyone else, but someone took pictures of me, and here they are:

The girl in the last picture = 100% uninterested.

Oh, how awesome Joan Baez sounds with Dylan on "Mama, You Been On My Mind" from The Bootleg Series Vol. 6: Live 1964!

1 comment:

sneary said...

i have a few pictures of you that i'll be sending your way once i'm all situated in pittsburgh

also be sure to listen to:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=85806751