Sunday, July 27, 2008

Crash!

And that is exactly what I did this morning.

Today is a beautiful day! So I decided to ride my bike across town to the bank. While taking this leisurely ride to the bank, I came upon a part of the sidewalk that didn't quite agree with me. I raised my handlebars to get up the sidewalk and when I came back down, disaster! My front wheel went haywire and I flew maybe a foot or two over my handlebars. I used my hands to block my headphones and my head from being damaged but managed to get some nice cuts and sprain my right hand. Pics from the damage below via cell phone. Fortunately for me and my semi-broken bicycle my mom and Mike were in town and came and picked me up. All is well and hopefully nothing comes up that is worse. Now for portabella mushroom burgers!

No comments: