Monday, July 7, 2008

Crying like a fire in the sun...

My books came today! Both promise to be a very good read. They are The Strawberry Statement by James Simon Kunen (thanks Steph!)

and the other is Anarchy! An Anthology of Emma Goldman's Mother Earth


Both promise to be very good reads. However, I have to finish Alice in Wonderland first. Oh man.

I also bought a brand new Hohner harmonica holder (that really is the official name). It does a much better job than the wire hanger I was using before but I'm still sad to see the wire hanger go. I'll probably keep it for a while because I'm a pack rat like that.



I listened to a lot of Rage Against the Machine yesterday, and a lot of Bob Dylan to calm me down today. Now I am at a happy medium. And now I have to go to work.

1 comment:

sneary said...

oh i hope you enjoy it! this afternoon i sat on a raft in the williams pool and read the strawberry statement for awhile. the book almost fell into the water a few times but the wet pages was well worth the relaxing moment.

again, happy birthday! see you thursday