Thursday, July 10, 2008

Revolution!

I just like the sound of the title.

I didn't post yesterday because I just didn't have anything to say. Everyone has days like that and I'm sure I'm entitled to one, let alone as many as I want.

Last night was spent listening to records that one of my friends hates and the rest of my friends like and drawing. This is what happened:

(it's okay I guess, George Harrison sort of looks like a woman.)

Regardless, my friends are my friends and there is nothing that can change that. I've been a bastard of a friend for far too long and I've missed some really good times with some really good people at my own expense. That ain't gunna happen no more.

Tonight is the show at the Nervous Dog, it starts at 7. I'll probably post pictures tomorrow before heading off to my official birth-day par-tay. Wooo!

No comments: