Tuesday, July 8, 2008

2 decades ago, in a hospital not that far away...

I was born! Darn-tootin' today's my birthday, which is perfect timing for the Woody Guthrie DVD I got today entitled This Machine Kills Fascists. Two and a half hours of documentary folky goodness. Mmmm...

In other news, the storm outside is threatening to blow half of this town away, so I may just get struck by lightning posting this. I'm risking my life for this blog!

No but seriously. What a week! Yesterday, Angel and I had our one year anniversary. Today, my birthday. Tomorrow, I don't have to work which is exciting enough. Thursday I, or rather Professor Greenhouse, will be opening for Hayden Calling, Box the Stars, and Overcoming the Trial at the Nervous Dog Cafe in Akron so if you happen to be in the area you should come on out! The facebook event page would be right...oh where is it...umm...oh here it is. Friday is my birthday par-tay so I will most likely post some pictures up of that.

Now it's time for a delectable vegetarian birthday dinner (veggie lasgana and fruit tart!).

No comments: