Saturday, July 19, 2008

Any wattage lower than the sun...

What a past few days!

Thursday Angel and I went up to Cedar Point and being the champions we are hit every ride in the park we wanted to. The new (as of last year) Maverick was phenomenal. In my opinion, the best ride at the park. When we were done there we went to the Knight's Inn in Sandusky and crashed on a massive king size bed and watched The Who on Vh1's rock honors. Talk about rock n' roll. Friday we got up at 9, had a filling continental breakfast and went to Soak City. We had an awesome time on the water slides and, well, got soaked. As well as badly sun burned. We then went back to the Knight's Inn and ordered some Cameo's white pizza without chicken and mac and cheese triangles and then crashed. We came back today.

Today I went on a bike ride down to my grandma's house. It's about two miles or so I believe. I listened to Spoon's GaGaGaGaGa the entire time. It was a great ride but I was completely and utterly exhausted when I got back to my house.

Oh yeah, I bought a bike! It is a 1990-ish Trek Antelope 800. It is black with neon green lettering. It was only $100 and is still pretty much brand new. Now I just have to switch the seat with my old bike so I can get the gel seat.

I did a painting of Dylan today but don't think it is good enough to post.

I also stumbled upon this. Crazy.

No comments: