Thursday, July 17, 2008

Late night...

Indeed it is. And I'm going to get about three hours of sleep before heading off to Cedar Point for the next few days! It's going to be a good few days.

I've discovered recently that, as cliche as this may sound, you have to believe in yourself more than anyone else believes in you. That is where it all begins and that is where it all comes from and that is where it all comes back to. You cannot let other people tell you anything.

I've decided that I'm going to paint something for the new place that I'm moving to in just about a month, but I haven't quite decided what it will be yet.

This has been sort of a boring blog post but I wanted to get one in before I left for a few days and I don't really have any pictures to share right now, except for maybe this one

oh, and this one too...
And one last time... (ain't she pretty?)

Later skaters.

No comments: