Sunday, August 3, 2008

When you wanna get down, down on the ground...

Well the weekend is ending, and a new week beginning. Less than a month until I move out and in to our new place at Kent. I didn't work all weekend but somehow managed to stay busy.

Friday I biked to the eye doctor's downtown to get my sweet new prescription sunglasses (which were just old ones that I got new lenses for). Angel and I also went on a 7 mile bike ride on Towpath in the Cuyahoga Valley and it was beautiful! We saw two Blue Herons and got bike on a nice, easy path next to a river.

Saturday I went to the Bridgestone Invitational at Firestone Country Club and got to follow Phil Mickelson and Vijay Singh for their first three holes. Then at night it was my Mom and Mike's first Luau party and I was selected to cook. It was a good time but the highlights of the night were drunk middle agers, cornhole, and tai chi lessons.

And today I am doing nothing.

Oh! My George Bush mask came the other day! To be used for...well, you'll just have to see.



"And when my friends got me into tai chi I got into...uhh..like I realized that the Beatles were the greatest thing!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha!! funny! but, on friday you also took a bike ride with me but that obviously doesn't matter too much! :(