Saturday, August 16, 2008

Join the Marines!






(but don't really.)

Today was Wanterstock 2.0 in Seville, OH in Adam Wanter's barn. The turnout wasn't as high as expected but good times were still had by all. There are some pictures up there. Saint Ohio played a great set, I am very much a fan. The kid yelling at me to join the Marines while I was playing, not a fan. Sorry Johnny America, go back to wrestling practice with the rest of your ignorant in-breeds. Oh and I might be playing this Friday at the Nervous Dog Coffee Bar & Roaster in Akron, OH with Overcoming the Trial and Blast Shields Up! so come out if you don't have anything else to do.

Audrey got me a vegetarian cookbook and sketchbook for my birthday as well as some other stuff. Here is the first drawing from the sketchbook.

No comments: