Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Rain rain go away.

So I'm sitting in the hall of the Art Building, waiting to get a seat for my terribly enthralling extremely exhilarating Art History 1. And I'm wet because it's raining outside. It's not too bad but bad enough that a ten minute walk turns into "Where the hell is the damn building?" and "I wish I had a fucking umbrella."

I ordered some Simple Shoes off of their website today. They are made from completely sustainable material such as car tires and hemp and organic cotton. I can't get a picture of them on here so I'll take a picture when they come in the mail. I hope they come soon. My poor poor Chucks just can't do it anymore.

Also, NoSweatapparel.com also has some really good deals of shoes that support union workshops and not sweat shops (and look like Chucks but aren't).

Good times.

No comments: