Friday, August 8, 2008

Testify!

That's right, I said it.

My day was okay but very jam packed, and work was shit. I guess that's why true Communism never works because no one barely wants to do what they are supposed to do let alone any extra work. But I did get to snag most of a German Chocolate cake. Mmm.

I broke my Kanye West boycott tonight. After nearly two months, I listened to Late Registration on part of my way home from work. I'm not mad at you for Bonnaroo anymore, Kanye. I think there was maybe some egotistical outlandishness on your side and some bad planning on Bonnaroo's side and some miscommunication on both sides, but it's all water under the gold-plated bridge. You're still my homeboy, Ye.

I began reading The Strawberry Statement today because I finished Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. Very exciting.

Today was also a gorgeous day and I wish I could have done more things outside. Hopefully it's as nice tomorrow.

No comments: